Friday, February 16, 2007

Bare Elements


AAAAAACK! I'm so excited. We just got a call that our order from Bare Elements from Creative Imaginations is ready to be picked up.... we're lucky that they are here in Southern California! You should have seen their booth at CHA. My eye bludged out of my eye sockets and my mouth hit the floor. There was so much eye candy that I think I got a cavity. Project after project of just "wow-ness". And their booth was so crowded with ladies just wanting to touch these pieces of art.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of their product. As you can see from these two projects, their line is bare. You just add paper and alter it to your likings. Their stuff also seems so easy to alter because they're paperboard, not metal. I can't wait to play...... hope I can find the time soon! *wink*

4 comments:

Jenn said...

OH OH OH!!! What is that in that little box...Looks like coasters but I don't think they are!! I can't wait either. I already think I owe you my next paycheck!!

Maria L. said...

WOW!!! how cool is that... oh well...so much for having only flat regular things (vs. "big and funky") to ship in a box, huh?! :) It'll be worth it, though!! I really like the purses and cases!

Beth said...

GOOD LORD IN STAMPIN HEAVEN ABOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog (still don't know how I got here!!) I ordered some coasters from EP a few weeks ago after Taylor posted the instructions for that cute coaster box. I was impressed with your quick service and look forward to purchasing many items from you in the future. I'm thinking some Cuttlebug accessories are in the cards (so to speak) for me soon! Good luck with everything and I'll be checking back often.